School uniform -
- Blue blazer with Wenlock embroidered badge
- Wenlock blue and gold tie
- Grey trousers (available anywhere)
- White shirt (available anywhere)
- Grey skirt (available anywhere, or girls can choose grey trousers)
- White socks
- Sensible black shoes should be worn (black trainers are not acceptable).
Certain items are not acceptable in school please bear these in mind when purchasing school uniform items
Headwear for cultural observance only
- It is solid black and does not require a pin or brooch to secure it
- It fits close to the head and does not flap around
- It must be removed for PE/Games for Health and Safety reasons.
- No jewellery is allowed other than a watch and a single set of small plain studs which must be removed for PE lessons. Children that wear any other jewellery will be asked to remove them.
- Haircuts should be suitable for school – we actively discourage fashion fads including shaved hair designs and dyed hair.
- Shoulder length hair or longer must be tied up at all times with a plain hair band.
- Alice bands may be worn but need to be plain black or blue.
- Make up and nail varnish are not appropriate for school.
- Sunglasses are not allowed to be worn by pupils in school.