School uniform -
- Blue blazer with Wenlock embroidered badge
- Wenlock blue and gold tie
- Grey trousers (available anywhere)
- White shirt (available anywhere)
- Grey skirt (available anywhere, or girls can choose grey trousers)
- White socks
- Sensible black shoes should be worn (black trainers are not acceptable).
PE uniform -
- School PE T-shirt
- Royal blue PE Shorts
- Plain black or navy blue tracksuit in the winter
- School PE Zoodie (Optional)
Certain items are not acceptable in school please bear these in mind when purchasing school uniform items
Headwear for cultural observance only
- It is solid black or blue and does not require a pin or brooch to secure it
- It fits close to the head and does not flap around
- It must be removed for PE/Games for Health and Safety reasons.
- No jewellery is allowed other than a watch and a single set of small plain studs which must be removed for PE lessons. Children that wear any other jewellery will be asked to remove them.
- Haircuts should be suitable for school – we actively discourage fashion fads including shaved hair designs and dyed hair.
- Shoulder length hair or longer must be tied up at all times with a plain hair band.
- Alice bands may be worn but need to be plain black or blue.
- Make up and nail varnish are not appropriate for school.
- Sunglasses are not allowed to be worn by pupils in school.
All uniform can be ordered direct from our uniform supplier Presitge - https://web76.secure-secure.co.uk/prestigedesignww.co.uk/live/School-Uniform/Wenlock